Friday, February 25, 2011

I need some motivation.

I have been working on our living/dining room (you can see the design board here.) and hopefully soon I will have some pictures to share, But first I need some motivation. Some MAJOR motivation!
Whose idea was it for me to make striped curtains?   I’m so excited for the finished product and I know I will love love love floor to ceiling chunky red and white striped curtains, but there is a ton of work to do! A ton of measuring, cutting, piecing together and sewing ahead of me and I’m not really looking forward to it.
So this post is more of a self motivating post for me to kick it into gear! Sometimes it takes looking at other pretties to really get me going! 



Oh, and I act as if I didn’t already have this huge push… I have less than a month to get everything finished before our baby girl’s 1st birthday bash! eeek!  I can do it; I can do it…..


No comments:

Post a Comment