Friday, January 21, 2011

SpotLight: Elizabeth & James

... are you familiar? If not, you should be. I’m in love! They have stolen my heart with their Spring 2011 collection. Tailored blazers, ruffles, flowing tops, and an amazing color line. Not to mention the co-designers behind this line are two of my favorite people in fashion. Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen.

I chose a few of my favorites to share... 




Question:
Is it ok to say ShopLight instead of SPOTLight? If I want to spot light a different store or designer from time to time?? I want something with a little more pizazz than SpotLight: Elizabeth & James. So what do you think? When I say something like ShopLight: Elizabeth & James do you immediately picture yourself in a car garage or do you think about shopping? I'm still not sure which way I'm leaning on this one...

enjoy, lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment