Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello World!

This week I will be rejoining the modern world and upgrading to an iphone4. Yay!! And the best part isn't even the phone, it's the accessories! I have been searching for an iphone cover and I have found a few I love, now I just need to make some decisions!

I love everything Kate Spade, so its no surprise that I am loving her iphone covers too! The colors and prints are so fun and girly!

I also love this cover/wristlet from Michael Kors. Great for throwing the essentials in Harper's diaper bag when we are out and about.  

I'm also a sucker for anything monogrammed, so this option from Dani Notes is a definite front runner. These covers are so cute and have been very popular around the blogosphere. Dani's iphone cases sell in her etsy shop for around $55.


 ...Or for about $6 you can get a vinyl monogram made to put on any cover you choose! I found these, made by decalmonograms, on etsy.com.

 

Any favorites??

No comments:

Post a Comment