Monday, March 28, 2011

Must Have: Nude for Spring.

I have a serious spring obsession with all things nude! Not all things in the nude... that would be totally weird. I'm talking nude shoes, nude bags, and even nude accessories. I love it all!


Remember when I did this post here about my short little legs and how I LOVE wide leg, vintage flare jeans? Well, a nude shoe will give that same lengthening affect you can achieve with the long wide flare. Try to find a nude that is most similar to your skin color and rock it with everything! Cropped pants are making a huge comeback this spring, which are sometimes hard to pull off with shorter legs. Throw on a pair of these nude wedges or nude flats and you instantly lengthen the look of your legs! Its total magic. Pure styling magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment