Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day to Night: Skinnies

My sweet cousin sent me a message today and needed some wardrobe help. She is going to a girlfriend’s bachelorette party this weekend and needed some guidance on her look. She knew she wanted to wear her dark skinnies and black gladiator heels, but she was unsure they would look good paired together. Of course I said “YES! They would be perfect!"  And then we moved on to completing her outfit... Top, accessories, everything!

So with this post I wanted to go a step further... She is going out of town for the party, so I wanted to give her a day look and a night look. Both looks using the same skinny jeans and gladiator style sandals. I love the look of a flowy top with skinnies. She could also carry this Elizabeth & James top to night, by throwing on a blazer and some heels. I love pieces, like this one, that can take on my different style moods!

Day:  
Night:
I love this Elizabeth & James top paired with  chunky jewelry. I think the nude bag really breaks up the black and keeps it from looking too uniform. eeek! I love them both! And you too Renee! Have a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment